Looking to enjoy live country music and support a great cause? Firefest is a local country music festival that donates proceeds to the Cold Spring Fire & Rescue. We have been a staple of the Cold Spring community for 16 years and look forward to continuing our tradition for many more years to come. If you're interested in joining us, we invite you to purchase a ticket today.
Our country music festival sells:
Early bird tickets $45SOLD OUT
- General admission tickets $60
Tickets will be $65 on July 5th
Tickets are $70 day of festival
- Premier Camping $250
- General Camping $150
VIP (Includes: Separate bar and bathrooms. Access into the VIP restricted area. Limited number available) $160SOLD OUT
Find the best option for you and secure your spot before they're all taken!
Firefest abides by many rules and regulations to ensure that all of our guests stay safe at our event. Please note that:
- All bags are subject to search
- No outside food or drinks are allowed
- We encourage guests to bring lawn chairs
- There are free shuttle buses that run to and from downtown
- There's free parking at the Cold Spring Brewing Company's distribution center
If you want to learn more about our country music festival, please check out our general information page today.